Careers at UW-Extension
UW-Extension offers a wide array of employment opportunities across Wisconsin, in the areas of Human Resources, Accounting, Information Technology, Administration, Marketing, Communications, Broadcast, Instructional Development and more.
We also offer positions that support lifelong learning in areas such as 4-H Youth Development Educators, Master Gardeners and Academic Coaches. The opportunities to grow professionally with UW-Extension are expansive. We invite you view our current available positions.
The University of Wisconsin Colleges and University of Wisconsin Extension offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of our employees. The University of Wisconsin contributes towards the cost of several benefit plans, which is a valuable piece of the total compensation. Some plans offer favorable group rates and convenient payroll deduction to employees. Some health and life insurance premiums are taken from your salary on a pre-tax basis. Benefits include:
- Retirement package: Required Defined Benefit Pension Plan (401A) and optional 403b and 457b retirement investments
- Group health insurance, including pharmacy, dental and vision; optional HSA and FSA accounts
- Disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Sick time, vacation time, personal and legal holiday paid time
- Long term care insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Diverse working environment
- Working with and having access to University resources
- Working with the community members of Wisconsin
- In some positions you can seek tenure
The University of Wisconsin System Administration is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to achieving a diverse workforce and to maintaining a community which welcomes and values a climate supporting equal opportunity and difference among its members.