- Center Specialist Bill Ryan recently received a title promotion to “Distinguished Lecturer”.
- Wisconsin Basic Economic Development Course - 2008 - Provides an opportunity for Wisconsin residents to obtain a quality introduction to the field of economic development .
- Downtown and Business District Market Analysis - A toolbox for using market data and geographic information systems to identify economic opportunities in small cities.
- Community Economic Development Preparedness Index - This new version of the Community Economic Preparedness Index includes a web-based tool that allows anyone in Wisconsin to evaluate their community's level of preparedness for economic development.
- Tourism Business Development Toolbox - Resources to assist tourism entrepreneurship in your community.
- Downtown Economics - A monthly newsletter with ideas for expanding retail and services in downtowns and business districts.
- Community Indicators - A Community Analysis Tool.
- Northern Center for Community and Economic Development - The NCCED was created in the mid-1980s as a joint effort between the University of Wisconsin-Superior and the University of Wisconsin-Extension.
- Fiscal and Economic Research Center - UW Whitewater - The goal of FERC is to provide applied economic research expertise to communities in southeastern Wisconsin.