Field is one leaf away from flag emergence. Undercanopy is loaded with powdery mildew (both leaves and stems) but top of canopy still looks ok. Given the price of wheat, etc., is best approach to act now with fungicide, wait for flag emergence, or do nothing regardless? I always have a tough time knowing which way to go when it comes to fungicides for wheat. Too much depends on unknown weather conditions.