The Wisconsin FIRST (Food Industry Research, Service and Training) Team will help Wisconsin's food processors keep pace in an ever more competitive food industry.
FOOD INDUSTRY RESEARCH, SERVICE AND TRAINING (FIRST) PROGRAMS IN WISCONSIN
The Wisconsin FIRST Team will support the efforts of Wisconsin's varied food processing sectors by:
- Conducting applied research on food processing, food chemistry, food microbiology and sanitation that is immediately of use to food processors,
- Assisting food processors in solving problems they encounter in their operations, and
- Providing needed training to food processing industry employees of all ranks and educational backgrounds.
WHO WE ARE
- Scott Rankin
- John Shutske
- Barbara Ingham, UW-Madison
- William Wendorff, UW-Madison
UW-Madison / Extension Dairy Processing Specialist