This page contains instruments designed and/or used by Program
Development and Evaluation.
- Youth Financial Education, 2008
- 4-H Arts and Communication, 2006
Animal Science Evaluation Survey, 2004 (8 pp., 28 KB)
Community Group Member Survey (referenced in Evaluating
Collaboratives, Appendix 1) (8 pp.
, 39 KB)
- Community Organizational Assessment Tool (referenced in
Evaluating Collaboratives, Appendix 2) (4 pp., 18 KB)
Extension Roles in Community Groups (referenced in Evaluating
Collaboratives, Appendix 1) (6 pp., 18 KB)
- Program Planning Questionnaire (Statewide Program Planning: An evaluation of the 1999 process) (10 pp., 127 KB)
- Youth and Adult Leader Surveys (Youth and Community Service: An Evaluation of the Land O'Lakes Community Service Projects) (13 pp., 31 KB)
- Youth Contributions to their Communities (Community Service: What 4-H youth groups do to make a difference) (3 pp., 57 KB)
Please note that these files are created
with the Microsoft product Word. If you do not have a compatible
version of this software installed on your computer, you may need
to download the program from Microsoft at: http://www.microsoft.com
that some of the documents are in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document
Format (PDF) and are quite large and may take as long as 4 minutes
to download using a slower modem. You may want to download and
save these documents to your local PC by using your mouse to right
click on their links and selecting "Save Target As",
this will also allow you to view the download's progress.
In addition, the PDF files require the
latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The free Reader can
be downloaded using the link to the left.