Soon...Reserve Hotel room. Book flight; make travel arrangements.
By May 11...Upload one-page summary paper OR 3-5 page proceedings paper and permission form as required.
By June 4...Register for conference
Welcome to the Alternate Presenter Support Page
Thank you for agreeing to be an alternate presenter. We will try to notify you no later than July 23 if a spot becomes available. To find out more about the presentation format for your alternate status, click on the Presenter Support link on the left menu, and then select the appropriate presentation type. Please see alternate requirements below.
Alternate presenters for Information and Research e-Poster Sessions are REQUIRED to submit a 3-5 page proceedings paper by May 11.
- Download proceedings guidelines. Review formatting guidelines to help prepare your proceedings document (view 2011 sample paper).
- Make sure the title and author(s) of your paper match the title and presenter(s) of your session (you may include additional authors for the paper, if applicable).
- Upload your paper to the Conference Drop Box; log in with the user name and password sent to you by email (or click on reminder link).
- Print and fill out the permission form by May 11; fax (608-265-4555) or email completed form.
Alternate presenters for Course Tours, Discussions, Lightning Sessions, and Speed Solutions are REQUIRED to submit a one-page summary paper by May 11.
If you wish to submit a 3-5 page paper INSTEAD of the one-page summary paper, please see instructions above.
- Download guidelines and template to prepare your document.
- Upload your paper to the Conference Drop Box by May 11; log in with the user name and password sent to you by email (or click on reminder link).
Register by June 4
- You may only apply one conference discount toward your registration fee.
- Online registration will begin in May; a reminder will be sent to you at that time with a link and instructions for registering.
- Registration Discounts:
- Information Session alternates: $150 off the registration fee of $465 for up to two people.
- Research e-Poster Session alternates: $125 off the registration fee of $465 for up to two people.
- Course Tour, Discussion, Lightning Session and Speed Solution alternates: $125 off the registration fee of $465 for one person.
Conference Contact: Kimary Peterson, Conference Manager; call 608-265-4159