Madison, Wis. -- The UW‐Extension Academic Staff Council honored five colleagues Oct. 12, 2012, during a program and reception at the Pyle Center in Madison.
Honored for earning the “distinguished” prefix to their titles were:
• Anne Strainchamps, distinguished broadcast specialist with Wisconsin Public Radio, Division of Broadcasting and Media Innovations
• Chuck Quirmbach, distinguished broadcast specialist with Wisconsin Public Radio, Division of Broadcasting and Media Innovations
• Mike Simonson, distinguished broadcast specialist with Wisconsin Public Radio, Division of Broadcasting and Media Innovations
Academic Staff Council Awards for Excellence were presented to:
• Diana Alfuth, horticulture agent, Cooperative Extension, Pierce County
• Sridevi Venkata Karri, associate instructional specialist, Cooperative Extension’s Nutrition Education Program, Dane County
Information about the council is available at: http://www.uwex.edu/secretary/academic-staff-council.html.
The UW-Extension includes Cooperative Extension offices in 72 counties and three tribal nations, 12 Small Business Development Centers and Outreach and E-Learning programs delivered via the 26 UW System campuses and distance-learning channels, as well as the statewide networks of Wisconsin Public Radio and Wisconsin Public Television.