The Human Development & Relationships Extension Educator serves the people and communities of Wisconsin by addressing local, statewide and national issues, improving lives through research-based education, fostering partnerships and action, and facilitating positive impacts that support:
- Thriving individuals and families;
- Effective organizations;
- Healthy and vibrant communities; and
- Strong economies.
This Human Development & Relationships Extension Educator position will primarily serve the communities of Douglas County.
The Human Development & Relationships Extension Educator designs, delivers, and evaluates research-based educational programming and services aligned with the position’s programmatic focus. Initial programming focus will include:
- Parenting and relationship education
- Financial security programs
- Family support in correctional systems
- Building community capacity to address needs that affect families countywide
This individual will apply the University of Wisconsin’s research, education and outreach resources to address locally identified needs and opportunities.