The 4-H Program Coordinator serves the people and communities of Wisconsin by addressing local, statewide and national issues, improving lives through research-based education, fostering partnerships and action, and facilitating positive impacts that support:
- Thriving individuals and families;
- Effective organizations;
- Healthy and vibrant communities; and
- Strong economies.
This 4-H Program Coordinator position will primarily serve Trempealeau and Jackson Counties.
The 4-H Program Coordinator leads and manages the full range of the 4-H Youth Development programs including clubs, after school programs, educational experiences and camps. Program Coordinators also design, deliver, and evaluate research-based educational programming and services aligned with the position’s programmatic focus. Initial programming focus will include:
- Expanding 4-H programming to Latino/Hispanic youth and families and to Ho-Chunk youth and families;
- Volunteer recruitment and development; and
- Cultivating collaborative efforts and partnerships with other organizations that expand 4-H programming opportunities.
This individual will apply University of Wisconsin’s research, education and outreach resources to address locally identified needs and opportunities.