Wisconsin 4-H & Youth Conference
UW Madison Campus
When: June 23-26, 2014 and June 22-25, 2015
600 youth attend this educational event in Madison each summer.
Participants take part in educational seminars and assemblies
and meet people from across Wisconsin. They are encouraged to
take what they learn and share it with others in their home
- Be in 7th-10th grade at the time of selection. (Art Team,
Drama Company, Press Team, Showcase Singers and
Youth Leader Council members may be 9th-13th grade);
- be a 4-H member or member of another Extension program;
- carry county approval through time of award trip.
- The registration cost for Wisconsin 4 H & Youth Conference
will be approximately $230.
- Inquire for possible local sponsorships from your county 4-H program.
2014 Wisconsin 4-H & Youth Conference
Registration Timetable & Participant
General Information and Seminar Information for delegates, ambassadors,
and chaperones registering for the State Youth Conference, provided
as both MS Word documents and as PDF files.
Entire document - Due to the size of the Registration TImetable & Participant Guide, it has NOT been posted as a complete document. The information section, which includes the seminar descriptions, is posted as 13 Reg Guide (no forms). The forms are posted under 13 Reg Guide Forms only and the three maps are posted together in one document.
- 13Reg Guide.doc (no forms) (29
pages, 3, 397 KB)
- 13Reg Guide.pdf (no forms) (29 pages, 1, 519 KB)
- 13Reg Guide-Adult Forms Only.doc (15 pages, 214 KB)
- 13Reg Guide-Adult Forms Only.pdf (15
pages, 250 KB)
- 13Reg Guide-Youth Forms Only.doc (23 pages, 2,269 KB)
- 13Reg Guide-Youth Forms Only.pdf (23 pages, 2,087 KB)
Adult Advisor Reference Guide
A supplement to the Wisconsin 4-H & Youth Conference Registration
Timetable and Participant Guide for all adult advisors (chaperones). Includes responsibilities prior to conference, at conference,
as well as when you arrive home.
State Team Registration Guide
General and Seminar Information for Art Team, Photo Team, Drama
Company, Showcase Singers and Youth Leader Council.
Delegation Coordinator Guide
Guide for the county coordinator for State Youth Conference including
payment worksheets, and chaperone and early release forms.
Maps for the streets and areas around Sellery Hall, Gordon Commons and
University of Wisconsin Madison area.
Application for Parking
13 Orientation PowerPoint (36 pages, 17,033 KB)
Seminar Proposal Form
14 Seminar Proposal Form (2 pages, 240 KB)
13 Press Release (1 page, 57 KB)