Templates - WordPerfect Templates
Download WordPerfect Templates
Click on the link above to download the Planning and Results templates in WordPerfect format.
If you need help with downloading the template or any of the information and instructions below, please contact the
CETS Help Desk.
The file you download, wp__teamtemplates.exe is a self-extracting file. After you download the
file to your hard drive, locate the file in either Windows Explorer or through the My Computer icon.
Once you have located the downloaded file, double click on it.
The double click will start the self-extracting process. By default the self-extracting process will put
the templates in the folder:
Once the template has been put in the template directory, you are ready to use it in WordPerfect.
Using the templates in WordPerfect
To use the template in WordPerfect follow these steps:
You will now have a new document to work with. Fill in the appropriate information, spell check and save
the document with any file name you want.
- Click on the File menu
- Click on Open...
- Change to the Planning_Results folder
- Highlight the template you want to use
- Click on OK
Enter information on-line
If you have completed other templates you can open the file (with the name you gave it) and enter that data
into the system by repeating the steps above. If you are done, exit the system.
- Make sure you have WordPerfect open and have the document with the information you want to submit
on the screen (it may be Minimized if you want).
- Make your connection to the Internet
- Log In to the system.
- Navigate to the appropriate screen
- Copy and past FROM WordPerfect by highlighting the text and pressing Ctrl-C (hold the Control key and press C).
(This will copy it to the Windows clipboard)
- Paste INTO the planning and results system by clicking in the corresponding box in the planning and results system
and pressing Ctrl-V (hold the Control key and press V).
- Make sure you click on the "Save" button in the Planning and Results system often to insure the information
you are putting in gets saved.
Print Friendly. This site is automatically print friendly without needing extra links. Just print and it will only output the content of the page without the extra navigation and backgrounds.
1996-2002 Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System,
doing business as the Division of Cooperative Extension of the University
of Wisconsin-Extension. All rights reserved.