Distance Education Certificate Program Alumni/Enrollee Reward Program
An opportunity for Program Alumni to refer a colleague and receive a Thank You fee credit
Please note: The Alumni/Enrollee Reward program is temporarily suspended while we update, improve and restructure the curriculum and courses into newly redesigned certificates, beginning in fall 2013. Please check back in Summer 2013 for information about this program.
Distance Education Certificate Program Alumni are very helpful in referring co-workers and professional colleagues to our programs. To encourage further sharing and acknowledgement of this support, we are continuing a special Thank You opportunity through 2013 with the Alumni/Enrollee Reward Program.
For each referral that completes enrollment in the
Professional Certificate in Online Teaching (PCOT)
Program, the Alumni may receive a Thank You of either:
- A Special Registration Fee for the August Annual Conference on Distance Teaching & Learning (representing a minimum $200 discount from the regular Registration Fee)
- A $205 Enrollment Fee Credit** toward one of the following online self-paced elective courses:
• 0201 eLearner Support Services (2.0 CEU) [Updated & Revised]
• 0315 Blogs and Blogging (1.0 CEU)
• 0316 Exploring the World of Wikis (1.0 CEU)
• 0317 Podcasting Perspectives (1.0 CEU)
• 0350 Online Facilitation Techniques (1.0 CEU)
• 0355 Assessment in Online Learning (1.0 CEU)
• 0365 Using Virtual Environments in Teaching & Learning (1.0 CEU)
**A 1.0 CEU course ($205 Fee) would be free; a 2.0 CEU course ($410 Fee) would be discounted 50%
1) Enrollee must complete the online Registration Form and payment arrangements for the Professional Certificate in Online Teaching
On the Registration Form enrollee should list the name of the Alumni who referred them to the Program in the "Other" billing information text box.
2) Alumni should contact the Distance Education Professional Development Program office (firstname.lastname@example.org) after their referral colleague registers and notify us of the Thank You option they would like to receive.
Just tell us in your e-mail:
- Name of the enrollee you referred
- Which option you would prefer (Conference Registration Discount -or- elective course number and title)
We will be in e-mail contact within three business days to confirm arrangements.
Questions? Please e-mail Jane Terpstra
Distance Education Professional Development Certificate Programs & Courses
21 N. Park Street 7th Floor, Madison, Wisconsin 53715 Phone: 608-262-8530