A Guide to Goals and Resources-With an Emphasis on Nonformal and School Enrichment Settings
In A Guide to Goals and Resources you'll find:
- A description of the curriculum needs assessment project.
- A list of key water quality education topics and major subtopics.
- Water education goals for youth.
- Environmental thinking skills, instructional format choices and academic disciplines.
- Environmental education goals for youth water curricula.
- Instructional format choices for youth water curricula.
- Curriculum review-choice and process.
- Suggestions for using curricula to create programs.
- A guide to reviewed curricula. Please note: The review process has continued since the publication of this guide. Many new curricula have been added to the EYPAW database and we have updated old listings.
View the table of contents of this guide.
View or download a PDF of this guide.
Order a copy of this guide.